Friday, June 23, 2006

Prince Diaper is Happy as a Clam

Lucas is doing great. I am a little late to post about this but I got an email a few days ago. Tedra said Lucas was a riot when he was let out of his cage! He was running and jumping and climbing everywhere. He is also not being a bully, yay! I guess he went through the "pecking order" pretty quickly. They are also trying to wash his backside frequently. I am a bit confused about whether he is inside or outside and I wll let you know when I find out! Either way, he is doing great and I appreciate all the people at Joey's Feline Friends so much and I know Lucas does too!Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Lucas Last Day on Molokai"

10 comments:

PrincessMia said...

yay! I was just thinking about Lucas. I miss hearing about him, but I'm glad he is doing good. purrss to you, Alisha and all your kittykats.

Hot(M)BC said...

Oh goody! We're all glad he's doin real good. :) Yay!

Lone Star Purrs said...

Yea!! That's great news!!!

Shaggy and Scout said...

So glad he's happy!

Anonymous said...

This is sooo wonderful to hear. Boy, I sure do miss this little guy. So happy to hear he is doing well.

Anonymous said...

I couldnt agree with Kay more. I miss hearing about him. He sure is precious. thanks for the update, we still check in on him.

Zeus said...

I'm really glad he is doing so well. It's nice to know he is finally happy and comfortable in his new surroundings!

The Meezers or Billy said...

YAY! We're glad he is happy and doing so well.

The Meezers or Billy said...

YAY! We're glad he is happy and doing so well.

jenianddean said...

We're all so happy that Lucas is doing well. We love that picture of him -- you can really see the sweetness in his face. You can really tell he's in a good place.
--Jasper