Saturday, June 03, 2006

Samson is now Lucas!

Since Lucas is in a secure area, I decided to take his beastie band back home with me. Since I am moving, I want everyone to be collared and tagged just in case they get out of their carriers. When I got back home, I saw that Samson lost his new collar and tag! So he is now Lucas and has serious medical needs.=) It'll do for now, as long as my phone number is there!

Here is a picture of my current cats. Four are mine...Samson and Bella are fosters.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

If I kept all the animals that came to me for help, I'd be moving two dogs and 12 cats!

2 comments:

Lone Star Purrs said...

Good luck and blessings for a safe (and uneventful) move!

Anonymous said...

Good and smooth move, Alisha! My gosh, Nanaimo and Nique's pix always crack me up. That tail up in the air is hilarious! Hugs!