Wednesday, May 10, 2006

About those comments...

In response to some comments...

Regular boarding is 19 dollars a day at Central Maui Animal Clinic. But Lucas will be on the hospital side for an extra 12 dollars a day. I did talk to my future cat sitter and she might board him at the house but he won't be in diapers, he will be in a crate. It would be 100 dollars for the week instead of 210. We'll see. She won't be sitting at my house, she doesn't live close enough, but she has a few people that work for her. How much is boarding where you all live? I think the cat sitting is 15 a day regardless of how many cats.

I am not sure if the Boo Boo Zoo boards animals. I haven't even gotton around to calling about Lucas. I am much better with email, I am terrible with phoning.

Thanks for your input on how to respond to comments. I will just try to respond in my next post. I really want to check out everyone else's blogs but things are pretty crazy right now. I am so preoccupied with the move, and Lucas, and money, and finishing off the school year.

I really love comments, I am a feedback addict, so thank you very much for taking the time to respond to my blog!

4 comments:

Petey said...

We're in OK and it is $9/day at our V-E-T. But we never get boarded we always have someone come to the house and take care of us. There's too many of us and it gets way too expensive.

Shaggy and Scout said...

If he doesn't wear his diapers won't his underside get all urine scalded & ickky again? Do you like the idea of him being in a crate? Poor little guy. Give him extra kisses tonight.

Spock said...

I want to send you something. Can you come to my bloggie, check out my profile page, mine email is on there. Please send me an email with your address...I swear I'm not a stalker or anything, you can ask the other kitties!! :)

Zeus said...

I agree with SS&S: If it means that he will have the diaper on and get cleaned in the proper manner, then spend the money. Poor Lucas. I will be sending my purrs to him!