Friday, May 12, 2006

Lucas escaped the house

Unfortunately I came home from work and found that Lucas had pushed out the window screen and jumped out the window. I found his diaper as you can see. I live in a remote area and it takes a long time to get so far that you cannot see the house. I am hoping he gets hungry and comes home soon. I really panicked when I realized he was missing! But I have a feeling he is pretty close. I already walked around and under the house and didn't see anything but I'm sure he's having the time of his life.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


4 comments:

Shaggy and Scout said...

Oh NO! Come Home Lucas!

=^..^= said...

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear... I hope sweet Lucas makes his way home to you soon. Please keep us all updated. My bestest wishes to you and Lucas!

~5-Cat Style

Spock said...

Have you found Lucas yet?? I am FURRY worried about the little guy. Pwease lets me know.

Zeus said...

I feel for you. When my cats somehow get outside, I panic to no end, even if I find them ten minutes later. I hope that you find him soon, safe and sound.