Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Before and After

Lucas is doing really well. I am really amazed at the difference in his private area. (Although it ain't private anymore!) I know that isn't the most FUN cat thing to discuss or look at it but I have to share because I am so happy to see him look so nice and healthy! And it will continue to get better!

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute butt, man ;-) That really is a great improvement!

Zeus said...

It looks like this is a tremendous improvement! Way to go, Lucas!

Spock said...

I'm glad he's doing better? So, will he be staying outside?

Anonymous said...

It's amazing what a bit of TLC and lots of patience can do for a kitten like Lucas. Great job Alisha!

PrincessMia said...

That's a great improvement! You're doing a great job.
::purrs::

Teri said...

Is he still outside? How is that working for him? How is the butt-al area? LOL

The Meezers or Billy said...

That is some wonderful improvement!

Shaggy and Scout said...

What a fine little sweetheart. I wish I could pet him and tell him how brave he is!