Tuesday, May 23, 2006

One Acre with a Cat Fence

It looks like Lucas has found his match with Joey's Feline Friends! I contacted them at the suggestion of Meredith (who saw my post on craigslist.com) and they said they have the purrrrfect place for him! This wonderful cat rescue leases one acre of land and it is cat fenced!

Here are some links.

In this one, the lady in the back is the one I am emailing with.

Here is a recent news article about Joey's Feline Friends.

This is their website, and I guess so is this. Not sure which one is current.

You have GOT to look at these pictures!!!!!!!!

http://joeysfelinefriends.org/pictures.shtml



YAA!!!!!!!!

I emailed today to see if I can fly him over this weekend. I also asked if he will be getting daily human contact so that he can get some lovin' and get his privates checked out. This organization has a vet that neuters for them every single Tuesday so that is taken care of too! I am a little concerned about him bullying the other cats but hopefully surgery takes care of that urge.

4 comments:

Lone Star Purrs said...

That is GREAT news!! Your prayers (and ours) have been answered!

PrincessMia said...

This is a step in the right direction. I hope that this is the answer for Lucas! ::purrrs::

Zeus said...

This so awesome! I am so happy that Lucas has found a place he can call home. Hopefully, you can get some updates for us on how things go for him there!

Shaggy and Scout said...

What a wonderful place and woman!!! I want a room full of cats!!!!!! She is living my dream! I hope Lucas will be happy there, it sure looks ideal. sss's mom