Sunday, May 07, 2006

Operation: Express Bladder

I expressed Lucas' bladder for the first time this morning! Yah! It was sort of by accident. I was holding him trying to wipe him clean and WHEW, there it went! I was thinking oooh I have to remember where I have my hands! It would be so much easier if I could just get the urine out all at once! Much cleaner too. Hopefully I can do it again tonight! Here are two pictures.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Here he is terrorizing Nanaimo.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

Shaggy and Scout said...

EEwwww. I know i'd do it if I had to...but eewwww! sss's mom

Anonymous said...

This is to Lucas mommy. I just want to let you know how great
I think you are. It must not be easy and Lucas is very lucky to
have you. To Lucas your adorable.

Anonymous said...

Hi Alisha,

I agree with your views completely.

I have a wonderful feline-son, Shana Punim. He is 8 years old and has a very rare (only 4 known feline cases in the world) illness-a result of which I must "express his bladder." How do you do this, please? Did you make your kitty's diapers or are they baby diapers made to fit?