Thursday, May 25, 2006

Crystals?

I am a bit concerned about Lucas. First he seems to be limping or something, it's hard to tell. I hope his neurological damage is not getting worse. I hope he just stepped on a burr. They are everywhere and they hurt!

Anyway I decided to wipe him down so I got my tub of babywipes and pinned him between my legs. I started cleaning him up when I noticed the fur covering his privates was matted with what looked like a white sugary substance. Crystals? I am wondering if he has crystals in his urine. That would not be good! But I cannot figure out what else it could be!

5 comments:

Zeus said...

We don't know what it could be either. It's just horrible, though, that this happens right when you're about to take him to his forever home. Hopefully, it's nothing serious.

Spock said...

OH NO!! Poor baby! Will it affect his going to his new home?

PrincessMia said...

uh-oh, I hope it's nothing serious. Poor lil' guy. He's gone through so much.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Oh poor baby? Hopefully he just got into something he shouldn't have. I'm glad you have professional resources to check with. Keep us updated. sss's mom

Anonymous said...

Since his bum is always wet, it might just be somehing he sat in??

Maggie