Friday, May 26, 2006

One last night

Lucas is in the house for the night. I brought him in and fed him in the carrier while I ate. I bathed him and he was very good. He has quite a few scratches, naughty boy. I put the diaper on. I put the tail hole too low but it'll do. He growled the whole time and walked awkwardly at first but then proceeded to sniff all the litterboxes and check out the house.

He is now bathing himself, I guess I did not do a very good job! Our flight leaves at 6:15, fun. I'll have to wake up early and diaper him. That should only take about ten minutes. He'll be flying in the cabin with me. I don't even have the address for the place but I have phone numbers. We have some time to kill since we are not meeting until 11:30am. So that will be interesting.

Keep us in your thoughts and prayers! Hopefully this is the right place for Lucas. If not, I'll bring him home. I'll take pictures and tell you how it went either tomorrow night or Sunday.

8 comments:

F Daum said...

That's nice of you- I once found a cat and followed ASPCA's instructions. I put the cat in a big cardboard box and brought to it animal control. I think the cat was injured because both rear legs limped.

Anonymous said...

Alisha, I wish you and Lucas the best of luck. You're the best!

Zeus said...

Good luck, Lucas and Alisha! I hope everything works out!

PrincessMia said...

Best of luck!

Anonymous said...

Thoughts and prayers winging along with you.

Maggie

Shaggy and Scout said...

Oh best of luck and godspeed to you both.

Anonymous said...

I look forward to seeing an update about your trip. Good luck and love to Lucas. What a wonderful little creature he is and what a wonderful person you are for caring for her Alisha.

Anonymous said...

OOPS! I mean HIM! Sorry Lucas! :)