Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The Great Outdoors

Now that I know Lucas can actually thrive outside, his options have opened up a lot. I am going to be calling a cat sanctuary on Oahu called Hawaii Cat Foundation today as well as the Boo Boo Zoo. I just found out about a place called Oreo's Aloha Farm Sanctuary. There is also a place called Hawaii Animal Sanctuary that I'm going to check out.

I think Lucas will enjoy any of these places. He rejected the diaper last night in a bad way. I tried to put one on outside and bring him in but he starting breathing funny, and growling, and he bit me pretty hard so I let him go. I think quality of life is important and he's doing well outside without the diaper so hopefully that continues. Pray that I find a great rescue that can give him a safe, happy, and healthy outdoor life.Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Shaggy and Scout said...

What gorgeous, curious pictures of the little fellow. Exploring is way too much fun and he can't be bothered with diapers or pettings or anything.What is he eating?