Thursday, May 11, 2006

What's wrong with this picture?

Before I post the picture, I want to respond to comments.

Whether Lucas is at the vets or the cat sitter's house, he will not be wearing a diaper. And either way, he will be in some kind of cage. The crate will be lined with absorbent materials and should be changed frequently. His bottom should also be wiped frequently so it doesn't get irritated. I'll probably have them apply desitin. But money is definitely an issue and Lucas was free but he's not cheap so saving 110 dollars is definitely a good thing.

Also I have to look back and see what I said but Leisa is human and the one that sent the care package with all the Nutro! The white cat is actually Nique. Sorry Leisa, although I suppose being called a cat is a compliment to all of us. =)

9 dollars a day for vet boarding in OK, wow!

Ok so now....what is wrong with this picture?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

6 comments:

Shaggy and Scout said...

Thanks for the clarification on the pet sitter. Desitin will help. Hmmm...the picture? Did the little devil squirm out of his diaper for some fresh air?

Zeus said...

I think that's him protesting!

Anonymous said...

Almost looks like it came off.. and then he tried to get back in it.. as the tail hole is on the 'bottom'.

Anonymous said...

Maybe he had that not-so-fresh feeling. ;)

Jeannie

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Just a typical kid! Takes his diaper off!!

Petey said...

Have you tried doggies diapers yet?
Drs. Foster and Smith catalog has pet bloomers for $7.99. Two sizes; Toy and Petite. The mom has to get some for the girl doggies, I bet they would work for a boy cat too.
If you have any Qs you can e-mail her from my profile.