Sunday, May 28, 2006

Preview of Joey's Feline Friends

I am going to do a full entry on Lucas but I am so tired I am not going to get around to it today. However, I will leave with you a link to a photo album of pictures. You'll get a good idea of things yourself. The place is fantastic and all those unwanted cats found a nice place to live with caring and hard working people looking out for them with much love. Lucas has a huge area to live with people who will keep an eye on his issues. There are about 30 cats that are free in the yard and because it's so big, there is plenty of room. There are two properties. One is Tedra's house, the founder, and newer enclosures and Lucas' yard is located at another woman's property just five minutes away. I admire both women and all the volunteers so much!

Here you go, more later:) Feel free to ask questions. Also, Tedra told me three of you called/emailed her to thank her for taking in Lucas and she seemed pleased. If anyone could use some moral support, it's her! I've never met anyone so hard working and it never ends! Plus it is kitten season, which you will see! So drop her a line at Villaroz@aol.com.

If anyone on Oahu is reading this, please volunteer, they need your help badly and so do the cats!

3 comments:

PrincessMia said...

Thanks for the update and the pictures, Alisha. I'm glad that you found a good place for Lucas. You're pretty amazing and thank you for going to extra mile(s) (literally) to find a place for sweet Lucas. I'm going to miss him, but I know you'll be checking up on him. love and purrs,
Mia

Shaggy and Scout said...

What a great place! So many kitties! I wanted to pet each one as they came up on the screen! Question...did it smell? Everything looks so clean and well cared for but my goodness thats a lot of poop! What great people. If I lived there thats where I'd volunteer!

Zeus said...

The place looks pretty amazing from the photographs. I don't think you could have found a better place for his forever home in light of his situation. You should feel very proud of yourself for what you did because not many homo sapiens would have taken the time or the effort to do what you have done with so much love.