Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Airmail!

We got another care package! This time from Oreo and Heather! Thank you SO much! We were all surprised to see how many goodies you sent, you are so sweet! I am going to be mailing some of the toys and the stinky stuff =) to Lucas when I mail his B12 supplement and "rent". My crew thanks you very much for the toys!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Here are two of my latest foster kitten, whom I have named Bella!Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And these are so cute I have to add them too!Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Spock said...

You am furry welcome. You do such good things for kitties that we wanted to help a little!

Shaggy and Scout said...

That little Bella is a doll! We love Heather and Oreo. They are just about the nicest folks on earth! Hope those kitties of yours like the treasure trove.