Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The prince is spoiled...rotten!

Lucas received two packages in the mail today from two very special fellow cat lovers! I just cannot even believe how much stuff they sent for him!

I brought the boxes in from the car and Lucas was immediately all over them, rolling around, rubbing on everything, and generally just acting....STONED!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did not know what was going on at first! Sure enough, one of the packages had plenty of catnip! And boy, Lucas went nuts! I thought kittens did not respond to catnip but boy oh boy....I am going to be posting a video so check back!

Thanks so much to Leisa and Jackie for the GOODIES! You really have spoiled Lucas and the rest of us and it made my day! You are both way too sweet! Here are some pictures!


I just ran out of Chicken Soup and had to buy Purina Friskies so this is going to come in handy because Lucas' poop was getting soft on the low quality food and he was pooping more which is NOT fun for me! Look at all that food! And the onesies are the perfect length!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Here are Nique and Lucas checking out the goods! More canned food which is so nice because Lucas' coat is still very thin and bare! It also makes medicating him easier!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Lucas loves his new toy!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I love this toy! It is so adorable!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lucas on catnip!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Here is Lucas in a onesie. The length is good but the shoulders open up, I guess for the babies head, so it falls off. So I need to make some adjustments, ack, I am terrible at stuff like this!Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

6 comments:

Spock said...

HAHAHAHAHA! Funny & cute, I love it.

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

We are so glad Lucus found you! You are so good to him!

Shaggy and Scout said...

WOW! Toys & catnip, food & catnip, treats & catnip, catnip & catnip!! Just like Secret Paws.!!! What good friends you have! We love the picture of Lucas & Leisa checking out the goodies!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Great photos of Lucas and Leisa. I am so glad that they have you to be their Mom.

Anonymous said...

Hi Alisha,

I love your blog! I try to read it daily. Have you thought about having a "wish list" at Amazon.com of all the things you want? That way, you don't have to give out your address for those of us who want to help out.

-Annie

Victor Tabbycat said...

Mom says you need a onesie she saw once; it was camoflage an said, "Pee All That You Can Pee".