Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Drat...

Well I got two onesies from babyGap today. They are TOO small but otherwise they would have been perfect! Click here to see. They have a snap on one side and the neck hole is small enough so that it would not fall off. But they don't have the right size in stock!

The onesies I have will work with some adjustments but the difference is they have folds at the shoulders so the neck can open to allow the head, I'm assuming. I hope that makes sense. Click here for a regular onesie. I guess they are called "lap shoulders".

Also I have to take something back because Mango Mart and the Molokai Drugstore do sell a few onesies. They are ridiculously overpriced though, like most everything here.

1 comment:

Shaggy and Scout said...

Heh Heh. I like that "ladies man" outfit. It would be perfect for Lucas! You need to find a nice little old lady who can do some creative sewing or alterations. (This is spoken as the fumblefingers non-sewer that I am, too). Do you have an alteration shop, or maybe your local paper will have personal ads for someone who does stuff like that maybe out of their home.....